FLYLENS 85 brushless whoop is an innovative small drone carefully crafted by the FLYWOO team that meets international regulations.
The Analog Version features the new GOKU 1-2S 5IN1 12A AIO. It not only integrates the ELRS 2.4G but also inherits a 400mW VTX. This version pushes the limits of weight control without sacrificing performance.
Unique design features include:
- A three-point CNC damping platform for the camera
- A high-strength PC injection-molded protective ring
- A quick-detach structure
The carbon fiber frame has undergone a special carbon black treatment process. The reverse push propeller structure increases power, reduces noise, and allows for easy adjustment of the battery's center of gravity position.
The drone is lightweight and is equipped with a 2S battery, 1003 motor, and 2-inch propeller, providing sufficient power and longer actual endurance.
|Model||FlyLens 85 HD O3 2S Brushless Whoop FPV Drone|
|Frame||FlyLens 85 Standard Frame kit|
|Electronic||GOKU F405 ERVT 1-2S 12A 5-in-1 400mw AIO w/Bulit-in ELRS 2.4G|
|Transmission||GOKU F405 ERVT 1-2S 12A 5-in-1 400mw AIO w/Bulit-in ELRS 2.4G|
|Camera||Caddx H1 Micro Camera|
|Propeller||2015 2-Blade Propeller|
|Motor||ROBO 1003 14800KV|
|Antenna||Flywoo 5.8G Light 5.8G 3dBi Brass Antenna UFL|
|LED||Flywoo Flexible LED + 3.3V Bec 2.7mm|
- Small size, lightweight, less than 100g, lightweight 2-inch drone.
- O3 digital transmission system, long-distance, 4K high-definition, low latency(O3\O3Lite Edition)
- High-strength PC injection-molded protective ring enhances the strength and safety of the drone.
- Unique CNC damping platform for camera, no jelly effect, records high-quality video.(O3\O3Lite Edition)
- Bottom-mounted transmission PC placement compartment protects and enhances heat dissipation.
- Quick-detachable frame for easy separation of parts.
- Reverse push propeller power for stable flight and longer endurance.
- Equipped with wireless control neon light strip and can carry external devices.