The Flylens 85 frame is a 2-inch whoop-type frame designed for indoor and narrow space flight. It is compatible with various mainstream digital and analog image transmission systems. The frame is equipped with an injection-molded protective ring and a carbon black treatment process.
The Flylens series opens up the field of micro-crossing machine film and television creation, providing the latest and most reliable solutions for exploring and capturing new perspectives.
- Latest three-point CNC damping platform design to perfectly eliminate high-frequency vibration and jelly effects
- Quick-release structure, which only requires 4 screws to separate the upper and lower layers
- Supports the installation of neon light strips and external GO3 and other small sports cameras
- Flight control hole position is 25.5x25.5mm, the image transmission compartment hole position is 20x20/25.5x25.5mm, and the motor hole position is 6.6mm
- Compatible with various mainstream devices on the market
- 1/ Compact and lightweight design (<250g) for a 2-inch drone.
- 2/ Supports O3 digital image transmission for long-range, 4K high-definition, low-latency transmission.
- 3/ High-strength PC injection-molded protective ring for enhanced durability and safety.
- 4/ Unique CNC damping platform for stable video recording.
- 5/ Bottom-mounted image transmission PC compartment for protection and improved heat dissipation.
- 6/ Quick-release frame design for easy component separation.
- 7/ Reverse thrust propeller configuration for stable flight and extended endurance.
- 8/ Compatible with wireless controlled neon light strips and external devices.
|Main Board Thickness
|CNC Gimbal Thickness
|Protective Ring Material
|Flight Control Hole Position
|Image Transmission Hole Position
|20/25.5mm Motor Hole
27g \ 25.5g
Camera Hole Position (Standard)
Camera Hole Position (Lite)