Main Changelog Analog Pro :
1、 Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, perform better ( Link )
2、Built-in BT-NANO Bluetooth module ( Link )
3、Built-in Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone module ( Link )
4、Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC ) ( Link )
- FC & ESC Combo : Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC )
- vTX : GOKU HM600 VTX 600MW
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- Blutooth : BT-NANO V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC : Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS : FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray )
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fiber plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone w/ Rhcp Antenna
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
Overall I love her.
A few caveat though:
- the GPS cables are not shielded with copper tape as on the V2 version. I am not sure why flywoo has stepped back for this. (Please feel free to answer)
- not sure why is the real vrx power. In beta flight the various power label are not named according to the power advertised on the datasheet. This is confusing.
- the cam is pretty good but I have some banding in darker areas. This might be caused by my (cheap) goggles though. I have to extend my test.
- Bluetooth module is not secures in place. A cable tie or some double side tape would be convenient.
- same remark for xm+ module.
- Bluetooth is very convenient but range is very limited. (Less than 2 meter).
- there is no spare arms. ( This is a regression compared to initial version of the explorer )
- the vtx antenna is a pain to install and you have to remove it to store the quad after use.
But overall once again this is a very good quad well polished and easy to fly
Nice drone. Love bluetooth, easy tune on the field. Freestyle easy with smaller battery. Tighten your screws before flight, I'v lost one first day. Little bit of noise on vtx. Hard to mount vtx antenna. Unnecessary wire for SMO cam, if you do not have one :) over all I love it. And main thing - shipping to Europe took 11days with no tax. Bravo FlyWoo 🖤 Recommend!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.