Main Changelog Analog Pro :
1、 Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, perform better ( Link )
2、Built-in BT-NANO Bluetooth module ( Link )
3、Built-in Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone module ( Link )
4、Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC ) ( Link )
- FC & ESC Combo : Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC )
- vTX : GOKU HM600 VTX 600MW
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- Blutooth : BT-NANO V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC : Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS : FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray )
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fiber plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V2.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone w/ Rhcp Antenna
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
In general i‘m pretty happy. only problem was that the smo power cable was lose when i got it, and my beeper got stuck after a few days and i had to cut the lipo to make it stop.
worst thing however is gps cabling. mine came without copper foil, so it takes long to get a gps lock and i get 7 sats max…
but everything else is perfect. will order again soon!
I can't recommend anyone to buy from flywoo.
I bought the flywoo Pro model and when I received it the camera feed wasn't working from the beginning.
After contacting customer support it took over a week for the first reply and I was only told to write someone else. After doing so the next trouble started that I couldn't receive their emails (never happend to me before) the problem with flywoo support was that after giving them a functioning adress they keept sending emails to the wrong one and claimed they answered which delayed everything even further.
The worst thing is that in the beginning they claimed I broke the drone although I had clear proof that the flight controller was faulty due to BAD QUALITY CONTROL.
After writing for one more week they finally accepted that I ship the controller back and receive a new one.
A customer shouldn't have to fight for a working product from factory!
My first complain was over a month ago. I haven't received the replacement part yet.
I will updated if I do.
I cannot recommend anyone to buy from flywoo due to how they treat theire loyal customers.
I have already spend around 700$ and was still treated like shit!!!!
Great little drone with a lot of power en speed for a long-range cruiser. Default tune could use some work to help with the prop wash oscillation. I order extra arms and did not receive them, was told they would be sent with my next order so now I have to spend more money to get something I originally order and paid shipping for to be sure I got it in good condition. Wish the GPS still had the copper foil around it. I'm struggling with a lot of VTX breakup, I dont know if it is from the GPS or a bad VTX. Saw on my VTX that some caps are touching each other and without a circuit diagram I am unsure if it should be that way or not. Maybe I just got a bad VTX or maybe the GPS is causing a lot of EMI.
Explorer LR 4 Analog Pro Micro Long Range FPV Bnf F745 BGA FC 35A ESC GPS V2.0
Item shipped and arrived in UK with no import tax just over a week.
-GPS lock is fast - within a minute or 2
-Caddx Ratel 2 is good, but does not include the original wire and keypad to change the settings - luckily I have one from Runcam Nano 2 which works with it.
-Flies smooth, easy to control even though I am a beginner
- Great flight time even without L-ion packs, I ordered their Tattu R-line 1050 4s 95c, they run for about 15 minutes
-GPS rescue works straight out of the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.