FLYWOO new top GOKU series AIO are finally here! GOKU GNF745 40A FC is currently the highest level of all-in-one FC, which can meet all your FPV needs.
Use powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrate 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, support 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open.
This is currently the most integrated and powerful FC AIO board on the market. It brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight.! Perfect for ultralight quad! It will be the most powerful FC AIO board in 2021.
Main Changelog from V1 to V1.2 :
- Improve the land layout. Increase the pad spacing, easier to sol
Upgrade to 1MB flash
- F745 MCU
- Dual BEC 5V/9V
- Black Box
- 40A 32Bit ESC
- 7 UARTS
GN745 AIO Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 1MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 33.5x33.5mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 25.5/26.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
1、 Betaflight Firmware target: FLYWOOF745
2、INAV Firmware target: FLYWOOF745
3、GOKU GN 745 40A AIO BL_32 Wiring Diagram : ( LINK )