About this product
DJI's FPV Remote Controller 2 was made for racing and freestyle pilots. The updated DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 supports two frequency bands. It is also smaller and more portable than the previous model and adopts an ergonomic design that is more comfortable to hold. This controller works with the new DJI Avata Drone as well!
- Supports 2 Frequency Bands
- Lighter, smaller, and more portable than previous versions.
- DJI Assistant 2 allows easy updates of the firmware.
- 2 Flight Modes: Mode 1 or Mode 2
- Operating Frequencies: 2.400-2.4835 GHz/5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Gimbal Dimensions: 190×140×51 mm
- Weight: 346 g
- Battery Life: Approx. 9 hours
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Control Latency: 7ms
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- FCC: ≤ 28.5 dBm
- CE: ≤ 20 dBm
- SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm
- MIC: ≤ 20 dBm
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 5.725-5.850 GHz
- FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm
- CE: ≤ 14 dBm
- SRRC: ≤ 19 dBm
Note: If you use the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 at the same time, you must first link the DJI FPV Drone and the goggles, and then link the remote controller.
- 1 x DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 w/ Battery