FLYWOO new top GOKU series AIO are finally here! GOKU GNF745 40A FC is currently the highest level of all-in-one FC, which can meet all your FPV needs.
Use powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrate 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, support 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open.
This is currently the most integrated and powerful FC AIO board on the market. It brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight.! Perfect for ultralight quad! It will be the most powerful FC AIO board in 2021.
- F745 MCU
- Dual BEC
- Black Box
- 40A 32Bit ESC
- 7 UARTS
GN745 AIO Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED：WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 33.5x33.5mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 25.5/26.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
Built-in 40A BL_32 4in1 ESC
- Support BLheli / BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
- 1x GOKU GN 745 40A AIO BL_32 (MPU6000 ) 25.5 X 25.5
1、 Betaflight Firmware target: FLYWOOF745
2、INAV Firmware target: FLYWOOF745
3、GOKU GN 745 40A AIO BL_32 Wiring Diagram : ( LINK )
Great FC... i fly this FC in a Ultralight 6s Quad with DJI and GPS works great. its easy to solder and the PCB Layout for me is perfect. THX Flywoo
Powerful. Enough uarts and bl_heli32. And superfast delivery to Germany 🇩🇪
Mounted this in a 4” Fouride and I’ve given that quad hell, no problems with the board yet.
Well designed FC. Lots of features. Soldering of all the little pads is slightly painful but if you want so many I/Os then there is not much alternative options.
I have several of these FCs
I have found them to be really good.
Lots of amps & UARTS, baro, LEDs and solid design.
A little heavy but well worth it.
Best FC in my opinion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.