Explorer LR HD V2 is Flywoo's first new Fpv Quadcopter in 2021!
- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered by Vista
Main Changelog V2:
1、 Vista to Nebula Pro（ Link ）
2、 Equipped with Goku F745 16x16 stack ( Link )
3 、GPS upgraded to V2.0 Faster and more stable (Link )
4、Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
5、Built-in BT-Nano Moudle ( LInk )
Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long range original creator Dave_C . #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is below 250g take off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V1.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
So easy to fly and the quality is amazing!
Works great. I could only get about 1 km range before almost losing connection to drone (this is an open field). After a few flights, I had issue with the range dropping to just over 100 feet. Emailed Flywoo, they help troubleshoot and determine it was the quad’s antenna. Swapped and everything working great again. Appreciate the great service. The only thing that could be better is the instructions. There are no instructions in the packaging other than a wire color diagram.
Explorer LR 4 V2 HD Micro Long Range FPV Ultralight Quad Bnf w/ Vista / Nebula Pro F745 BGA FC GPS V2.0
The drone itself is awesome, flys really sommth and long flight times with the right battery.
If you're newer to fpv I would not reccomend anything from Flywoo. There support is extreamly slow and your luck if you get a reply. If you have any problems like I did it'll be awhile untill you can get the information you need to be able to get flying again.
If you're experienced and know how to fix everything, what firmware you need, CLI commands and all the other stuff that I don't them this is a good drone. For everyone else I can't reccomend. Customer support is the worst.
Thank you for your support and feedback. We will try our best to improve technical services
Good flights nice times... battery last more than 10 mins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.