Meet the SMO 4K Camera - A high-degree ultralight action camera designed for your FPV Drones! Developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology, SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and perfectly fit for FPV drones. It allows pilots to fly faster, longer and do more maneuvers, bringing pilots an extraordinary flying experience and a strong visual impact. Meanwhile, with 4K ultra-wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater details, and get an ultra-smooth and stable video, which makes SMO 4K camera be the best choice for pilots in search of high-quality video with FPV drones!
- SMO 4K Camera is an ultralight action camera that is specially designed for FPV drones. Developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology, it only weighs 30g and can be easily mounted on a variety of FPV drones including micro cinewhoop like Beta95X V3, 3-4'' ducted quads, 4-5'' long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs.
- With SMO 4K camera's 4K wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range.
- Support using the radio transmitter to control SMO 4K Camera on power on/off and start/stop recording remotely, making it more convenient to operate.
- UV filter and ND16 filter are both provided in the package. ND filters not only can prevent the issue of jello generated in the insane flight but also acts as a lens protector. Meanwhile, if pilots are flying indoors or at dusk, the UV filter would be your best choice to protect your lens.
- The power supply range is 6V-27V, supporting 2-6S Lipo batteries. With the 4-pin pluggable connector, pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
Please notice that the SMO 4K indicator light has some differences from the user manual. The specific LED status is as follows.
When SMO 4K mistakenly detected that it is not charged with a battery, the LED status is blue;
When SMO 4K mistakenly detected that it is charged with a battery, the LED status is red.
Both conditions will not affect the performance of SMO 4K. Please refer to the table below for the correct camera LED status.
|Blue Light||Flashing||SD card error|
Power on & SD card is normal;
Battery signal detected
Battery signal detected
- 1 * SMO 4K Camera
- 1 * Spare Camera Bottom Cover
- 2 * SH1.0 4-Pin Power Cable
- 1 * Transparent UV Filter
- 1 * ND16 Filter
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 2 * Spare Screws for Camera Bottom Cover
- 1 * Pack of Camera Mounting Screws and Nuts
- 1 * User Manual
I am sad to say the tpu parts sent for explorer lr 4 go-pro mount did not suit wrong hole centers. i am thinking i was sent the wrong parts.
Hi , pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org , we will help you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.