FLYWOO NIN MOTOR is inspired by Japanese ninja as it flashes like ninja. We used brand new design and manufacturing technique to make it cool and mysterious.
- First of all, we use special electroplating for its surface. Special electroplating makes NIN look like a mirror, shining bright like a diamond. It's very difficult to achieve perfect result so people are really looking forward to NIN MOTOR. And NIN never makes people disappointed.
- Secondly, NIN has special and rare shape of circular arc and a large area of hollowing out. It looks beautiful and adorable, while it's reducing windage and adding heat dissipation area.
- Thirdly we use high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminium alloy shell to highly increase the ability of anticollision.
- Then we use high-quality N54 magnets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design. And there is good shock absorption in internal motor which makes flight smooth and safe.
- Last but not least, we use big NSK 11*5*5 bearings from Japan which make NIN MOTOR firm and rotate smoothly.
In a word, NIN MOTOR is almost a perfect motor inside and outside. Each motor is born under FLYWOO's strict prodcution process control and high-level test. When you see NIN MOTOR for yourself, you will get its charm and fall in love with it.
FLYWOO NIN MOTOR is the one you deserve!
Stator diameter: 28 mm
Stator height: 6.5 mm
Wire Length: 160 mm
Shaft size: M5
Mounting Screw Pattern: 19×19 mm
Weight: 46(not include wire)
Input Voltage: 3-6S
1x FLYWOO NIN Motor 2806.5 1350KV Motor
1x M5 Propeller Nut
4x M3 Mounting Screws
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.