This version comes equipped with the new F745 stack but does not include the Caddx Vista HD System!
- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight
- This version does not include the Caddx Vista HD System ! But easy for set up Vista HD
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered by Vista
Main Changelog V2:
Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long range original creator Dave_C . #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is below 250g take off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V1.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone without vista HD
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
Love flying this model with dji Goggles .i fly mine on Lion 2600 battery, getting around 18 minutes flying time with out pushing battery to far.did the hack on mine & fly on 200mw.
the drone is good, but I didn't like it, sorry)
Hands down my favorite flyer, so far, in 2021. I used to be all about fastest, largest, etc. This changed all of that. I found that it let me fly without those butterflies in the stomach. Just a joy to fly. I am doing the 750 MAH batteries. Five times were plenty long enough. If I had to make any complaints, it would be that freakishly long antenna. I'm sure it probably is a good thing to have that though for the VTX transmission / reception. I am debating however to swap that out for the original caddix study antenna that my vista came with. In short, this quad has taught me I much prefer 4-in over 5-in.
It's really very nice, I would recommend to anyone. I had to adjust the tune to make it fly exactly how I like but out of the box it's not bad. Now I've got it locked in it flies so smooth doing cinematic flying and it's awesome for some light freestyle as well. I get about 9 minutes with a 650mah 4s which is incredible, and with the same lipo I get about 6 minutes with a naked GoPro on top. The V2 gps works as expected and RTH once setup how I like has been reliable for me so far. The f7 FC is very nice and I love the LEDs on each corner. I flashed the ESCs with the new BLHELI M firmware and enabled RPM filtering. I know this wasn't recommend on the V1 but I think the V2 handles it great and I haven't had any problems. Motors are very cool and like I said it flies amazing. The DJI system is of course awesome and the range is great even though I haven't tested it past 1km yet. I love this quad, it's beautifully built and Dave C really knows what he's doing. 10/10
Owned several 3" and 5" and Cinewoops and this little guy is the most efficient, is fast and smooth. Wonderful flyer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.