The Explorer LR 4 V2 version has optimized and upgraded some functions based on the V1 version!
Main Changelog V2:
1、 VTX upgraded from 450mw to 600mw （ Goku HM600 VTX）
2、 Equipped with Caddx Ant Camera, perform better ( Link )
3 、GPS upgraded to V2.0 Faster and more stable (Link )
4、Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long range original creator Dave_C . #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2750kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fiber plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V1.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
- Flywoo ATOMIC 5.8G antenna customized for Explorer LR ! Of course it is also suitable for any other FPV drones! RHCP For Analog Bnf , LHCP For HD Version
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
I bought this quad on impulse after seeing it advertised on YouTube. I am amazed by how much fun I am getting from such a small package. Very reliable and I bring it everywhere now in case I get a chance to fly. My favourite drone by far.
but i need firmware number ,now have some trouble!
It flies amazing, great model for long range and freestyle as weel. I reached 4km distance with stock config. A must have !
This is a great little quad. Flies great and GPS works well. Note that the VTX is limited and only certain channels work to comply with regulations. Long press the button on VTX for about 10sec to unlock all channels. My only regret is I did not get the DJI version. I will be ordering another!
The support from Flywoo us absolutely first class. After ordering the Explorer I subsequently put in an order gor DJI Goghles. Not a cheap item but I was that impressed after first order!
Since I've received my package from Flywoo I did just a few flights so my following review will be upon these experiences. On the whole, everything looks good and at some moments I wish to have some improvement so let's get closer to it: 1. camera is showing the picture and that is ok, but the color quality is pretty bad and I wish to have either camera control pre-enabled (but as we have F4 here) just put OSD control board into the package so the owner could adjust camera options. 2. Screws I really like big packet with additional screws but I found out that screws used in a quad in most cases are too long so we have unneeded weight and from production side, isn't it cheaper to put shorter (wisely shorter) screws into the build ? any way in order to make the quad lighter I'm planning to change all screws to titanium or aluminum. 3. LiIon battery here I wish to have small instruction added to the package with recommended betaflight settings for this battery and some tips about min/max voltage etc. Now let's look to positive moments GPS get connected to sats in a moment - Awesome!! Fight time and quad responsivnes for a cruiser - Awesome! The quad itself is planed wisely, battery mount super easy to use, space for HD recording camera and other additional stuff - really big thanks to Dave_C and Flywoo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.