This version comes equipped with the new F745 stack but does not include the Caddx Vista HD System!
- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight
- This version does not include the Caddx Vista HD System ! But easy for set up Vista HD
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered by Vista
Main Changelog V2:
Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long range original creator Dave_C . #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is below 250g take off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- How to Work Flywoo Finder v1.0？
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even the quad battery has been ejected.
- Fingder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to close it
How to Work Flywoo Goku GPS Mini V1.0 Rescue Function?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during the flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return to the home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone without vista HD
1* Side carbon plate 1 set
1* Spare srew
2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
Love flying this model with dji Goggles .i fly mine on Lion 2600 battery, getting around 18 minutes flying time with out pushing battery to far.did the hack on mine & fly on 200mw.
the drone is good, but I didn't like it, sorry)
Hands down my favorite flyer, so far, in 2021. I used to be all about fastest, largest, etc. This changed all of that. I found that it let me fly without those butterflies in the stomach. Just a joy to fly. I am doing the 750 MAH batteries. Five times were plenty long enough. If I had to make any complaints, it would be that freakishly long antenna. I'm sure it probably is a good thing to have that though for the VTX transmission / reception. I am debating however to swap that out for the original caddix study antenna that my vista came with. In short, this quad has taught me I much prefer 4-in over 5-in.
The quad had been put together incorrectly and fried the flight controller the first time the battery was connected. Customer services were appalling and would only refund but not pay the £25 postage back to China (they also said this fault was impossible and wouldn't replace the board). I installed a mamba flight controller and ESC stack instead at my own cost. Please please avoid this terrible company and product. If you do make the mistake of buying one, then make sure the header pins which connect the FC and ESC stack are connected correctly. Good luck at your risk.
Hello there. I reviewed your case. First of all, Paypal has judged that we have no responsibility.
Our technical support is honest, if it is our responsibility, we will not shirk responsibility
You have no problem using other brands, because you have used it correctly
1/4 motor was dead from the box. Buzzer stucked on screaming after 4th turning on, the only way to fix this was to disconnect little battery on buzzer. Tec support does not helped with none of this problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.