- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, blackbox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered by Vista
Main Changelog V2:1、 Vista Nebula Nano V2
2、 Equipped with Goku F745 16x16 stack ( Link )
3 、GPS upgraded to V2.0 Faster and more stable (Link )
4、Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
5、Built-in BT-Nano Moudle ( LInk )
Message from Dave_C FPV:
For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long range quad until it is below 250g take off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analogue video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- Item: Explorer LR 4 HD quad
- Weight: 162.8g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 168mm
- FC & ESC : GOKU F745 Quad 16*16 STACK - ( FC+13A ESC )
- Frame: EXPLORER LR 4'' FRAME KIT V2 HD VERSION
- Motors: NIN 1404 V2 2750KV ULTRALIGHT FPV MOTOR
- Props: Gemfan 4024 2-blade
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / TBS Crossfire / Frsky R9M
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Nebula Nano V2 HD System
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna Length 130mm ( UFL LHCP)
- Battery: 4S 650 95C XT30 \ 4S 750 95C XT30 \ 4S 850 95C XT30 \ 1050 4S XT30 (Tattu customized for Explorer LR) \ 4S 1300 120C XT30 \ Explorer 18650 3000mah
- 1* Prebuilt and tested Explorer LR Drone
- 1* Side carbon plate 1 set
- 1* Spare srew
- 2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.