- Co-Brand :Flywoo & Dave_c
- Item Name: Explorer LR 4 Inch Frame Kit
- Material: 100% 3K carbon fiber + 7075 aluminium alloy
- Thickness of arms: 3mm
- Thickness of top plate: 1.5mm
- Thickness of bottom plate: 1.5mm
- Weight: 41g
- M2*5: 8pcs
- M2*7: 8pcs
- M2*8: 6pcs
- Aluminum Standoffs M2*20: 4pcs
- Aluminum Standoffs M2*25: 2pcs
- TPU 3D Printed Parts :1 package
- Flywoo Atomic 5.8G UFL Ant * 1 ( DJI hd LHCP \ Analog RHCP )
Recommended parts :
Beautiful frame however there are few things to consider in V3. Micro sized analog camera (19x19) fits only on one mounting position (closest to the front) and the camera is sticking out a bit, standoff is in the way of camera plastic connector. Also included 3D printed camera protector don't fit.
The crossfire mounting 3D printed part also don't fit if you are using arm locking screw with hex nut, screw is blocking coax cable hole.
Paint comes off camera mounting plates.
All 3D printed parts are sticky form glue.
Apart from these little problems frame is pretty solid and good looking.